About Dr. Jim Denison
JIM DENISON, PhD, is an author, speaker, and the CEO of Denison Ministries, which is transforming 6.8 million lives through meaningful digital content.
Dr. Denison speaks biblically into significant cultural issues at DenisonForum.org and DrJimDenison.com, as well as on radio, TV, podcasts, and social media. Dr. Denison speaks approximately 25 times per year at events, seminars, and churches and is a frequent guest on radio and television programs.
The Daily Article
- This Washington Post headline caught my eye: “How polyamorous people are marking commitment to multiple partners.” The article tells us about “weddings” and other “commitment ceremonies” […]
- NOTE: I want to thank Dr. Ryan Denison for writing The Daily Article for the last several days as my wife and I took some vacation […]
- Trump on the ballot and a new bill in Congress: The danger of doing something rather than the right thingNOTE: Thank you to Dr. Ryan Denison for writing today’s Daily Article. He is the Denison Forum Senior Editor for Theology and has written more than four […]
Latest blog posts
- I thought I was in shapeI have been working hard for years to stay in some semblance of physical shape. I do core exercises and walk at least three miles every day, lift weights three times a week, and try to be careful about what I eat. I also hike one of my favorite trails occasionally. It’s a little more than three miles in length […]
- The surprising path to significance: Some reflections on “Out of Solitude” by Henri NouwenA 1997 silent retreat at a Jesuit retreat center in Atlanta was transforming for me. In those two days, the Holy Spirit impressed on me in a new and powerful way the fact of my Father’s unconditional love for me. Like many pastors, my self-esteem was largely centered in my ministerial performance. When our church is thriving and people seem […]
- What to give your motherFor the last two years, most mothers have been forced to stay inside for Mother’s Day. Now that they can finally go out on this special day, the Wall Street Journal has some suggestions for gifts they need. It’s perhaps not too late for you to order one of these for your mother (if you’ll pay the rush shipping, of […]
Feb. 22: Mornings with Tom & Tabi
Feb. 16: Mornings with Carmen LaBerge
- The constant urge for more and still never arriving (23 min mark)
Connect on Twitter
My latest book
This book is a warning sign.
That’s because the coming cultural tsunami is the gravest threat Christians have ever faced in America.
Caused by four cultural earthquakes, the combination of the following events has seismically shifted our world:
- The rise of a “post-truth” culture
- The expansion of the sexual revolution
- The attraction of Critical Theory
- The advance of secular religion
Those who respond to these issues with an orthodox, biblical position are now labeled as intolerant, irrelevant, oppressive, and dangerous — with more and more of us being marginalized and rejected by our secularized society.
In The Coming Tsunami: Why Christians Are Labeled Intolerant, Irrelevant, Oppressive, and Dangerous—and How We Can Turn the Tide, pastor and cultural scholar Dr. Jim Denison of the Denison Forum identifies the enormous danger these cultural quakes represent. He then offers proactive, biblical steps to turn the tide before it’s too late.
But Christians must act now.
About our ministry
Denison Ministries is a Christian nonprofit where meaningful content transforms lives. And transformed lives transform the world around them.
Denison Forum exists to thoughtfully engage the issues of the day from a biblical perspective through The Daily Article email newsletter, The Denison Forum Podcast, The Daily Article Podcast, books, interviews, articles, and more.
The Dr. Jim Denison Resource Library contains decades of sermons and articles by Dr. Denison.